This position is primarily responsible for working within and outside of our proprietary CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database to identify, target and contact relevant prospects with the goal of closing sales for our transcription services, with the ability to cross-sell other relevant services when appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Skilled at cultivating customer relationships and client retention while managing all aspects of existing accounts.
- Understand the project planning, personnel, and technology required to accomplish these goals.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and future clients, under the supervision of sales department manager.
- Understand our client’s needs and coordinate our client’s projects with our production department.
- Field incoming customer calls.
- Maintain database with client orders and interactions.
- Implement sales by authorizing contracts and securing strong placements and acceptable rates.
- Follow-up with clients after job completion.
- Identify new leads. Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Understand our products both conceptually and technically in support of sales and consulting activities.
- Strong organizational and adapting skills – able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with the accounts, their clients, and internal resources.
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Superior MS office and proprietary software capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or one to three years of prior account management experience preferred.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING AT UBIQUS:
- Make an Impact: You have an opportunity to influence the profitability and success of the company. Your expertise drives best practices, procedure optimization, and staff growth and development.
- A Great Fit: Ubiqus is a large enough company for access to technology, tools and career advancement yet small enough to affect change, be a superstar, maximize your skills, and shape our futures.
- Development: We believe that growing our people directly results in the growth of our business. We strive to mentor, educate, and promote from within.
- A Challenge: “If it were easy, everyone could do it.” We challenge our team to defy the status quo.
- Accountability: We insist on the highest ethical standards, a culture of collegiality and respect, and aggressive goal setting to achieve excellence.
- Diversity and Fun: Every day we forge relationships across our team of diverse individuals. An eclectic mix of linguists, geeks, techies, bookworms, movie buffs, musicians, foodies, athletes, baristas, homebodies, adventurers, travelers, and very good people.
- Benefits and Perks: Quarterly bonus based on performance and excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Transit, 401K)
- Great Location: Located in the financial district of downtown New York City.