Patient Coverage Area: Houston
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- The Specialty Area Sales Manager represents the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with surgical physicians, hospitals/facilities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for enhancing account relationships with a strong emphasis on surgeon interaction.
- The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for monitoring service provision through ongoing quality assurance sales calls with referral source contacts.
- The Specialty Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for the direct marketing and sales of Specialty Programs Post Op Programs through the Agency and payor sources.
- The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding admission goals as set by their Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions