Digital Account Executive – Townsquare Interactive
***This position requires you to work out of the Odessa/Midland office***
Townsquare Interactive is the digital marketing division of Townsquare Media, the third-largest owner of radio stations in the US. We help small business owners with their overall web presence. We accomplish this through SEO, audience targeting, social media, online reputation monitoring and so much more! If our name sounds familiar, you may have heard of our parent company Townsquare Media. They own over 300 radio stations nationwide, including Odessa/Midland favorites like MIX 97.9, 99.9 KBAT, LONESTAR 92, and many more.
What will the role look like?
- The candidate we select for this position will be responsible for bringing our premier digital marketing solutions to the local market through prospecting, cold calling, and scheduling face to face appointments with potential clients
- We are looking for someone that can grow our digital clients through new business development, and work with our local radio sellers to grow digital revenue in their existing client base
- You will be responsible for building relationships with our local radio account executives to train, develop and assist them in closing digital business
- Work hands-on with your Sales Manager to set and exceed sales goals
- Working with local leadership to achieve digital budgets
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Sales experience
- Hunter mentality
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals
- Desire to grow your career with a fast-growing organization in a booming industry
Let's talk about money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, and hot spot
- Monthly car allowance
Who Is Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses using SEO, website design, social media management, online reputation monitoring, and more.
We've won multiple local and national awards for our work environment, including:
- Charlotte's Best Places to Work: 2015-2020
- Best & Brightest Award: 2017, 2019, 2020
- Top Workplaces for Charlotte Observer: 2017-2020
- Top Workplaces USA: 2021
Why You'll Love Working at TSI
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We've had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you'll have the opportunity to take steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.