Customer Service Specialist, xP&A
Job Summary: We are looking for an exceptional customer service specialist to support our newly implemented business intelligence tools. You will get to work with the extended planning and analysis (xP&A) team in Finance, helping serve as the voice of the customer, share feedback on dashboards, support change management efforts and overall customer success.
With more than 1,400 dental offices supported across 38 states, over 10,000 team members and over 2,300 supported doctors in our support, Heartland Dental has a proven track record of growth and success. We’re looking for professional individuals who are open, positive and mentally flexible to join our network of support.
To give you an idea of the team structure, you will work on a team with customer support experts, reporting to the xP&A Customer Success Manager, while collaborating with the broader xP&A Analysts & Development team.
- Assist the Finance Department with a wide variety of questions relating to customer service and success
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and accurate manner, via our service management platform, phone, email or chat
- Develop into a “super user” of our reporting and analytics tools to help identify customer needs and utilization of specific features
- Analyze and report customer feedback to recommend enhancements and customer needs to drive continuous improvement
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities through on-going education efforts
- Creation of weekly newsletters and communication
- Develop technical overview documents and video walkthroughs
- Trouble shoot with customers to resolve issues
- Train and support new and existing users
- Gather customer feedback and share with the broader team
- Proactively reach out to customers that are late adopters and need additional support
- Support and effectively manage rollout/releases of new dashboards and enhancements
- Support development and institutionalization of a standard change management & deployment toolkit
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Specialists
- Engage with users across different functional areas to broaden understanding of company operations
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret user’s inquiries through interactive engagement and communicate information effectively
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a collegial manner to accomplish common tasks
- High level of maturity, personal initiative, and sound judgment
- Attendance and punctuality are essential
- Customer Service experience
- Experience working in a business setting and understanding of common terms
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or Education/Training
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.