If so we need to talk to you. Pella Corporation, a growing company is now looking for a Residential Sales Consultant for the Greater Portland area. We need a confident, outgoing Residential Sales Consultant who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast-paced, and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best Residential Sales Consultant in the industry.
Click here to watch a video regarding "Why You should become a Pella Sales Consultant".
Pella Windows & Doors offers:
- Uncapped Commission-based compensation, with bonus opportunities, and mileage reimbursement
- No cold calling!
- Home-based office
- Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- The reputation of the Pella Brand
Residential Sales Consultant job expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve sales goals by following Pella’s in-home selling process when conducting consultations
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product options and application to determine the right fit for the customer
- Conducting accurate on-site measuring and quoting
- Capturing the sale and providing a delivery schedule
- Following up after product installation
- Gain new business through networking and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage customer interactions
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers
Pella Corporation, headquartered in Pella, IA, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today and learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, you may be required to complete a HireVue digital video interview
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment.