Who You Are:
- As a Solutions Consultant, you will build relationships with key executives, selling directly to HR and business leaders, while also owning the technical elements of a value-oriented sales cycle.
How You'll Contribute:
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell Slack's differentiated story
- Partner with customers to design Thrive based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of Thrive ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving Sales organization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing, and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- Recommended 6+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including emoji fluency); a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections.
- Problem-solving is in your DNA!Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.