DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire an experienced Outside Commercial Sales Representative who will specialize in building relationships and selling doors, dock equipment and door products in our commercial market. If you have a strong aptitude for business development and customer service please apply!
You will have the opportunity to directly impact sales by cultivating new customers and fostering long-term relationships in the Metro Tucson and Southern Arizona Area.
- Call on commercial and industrial accounts meeting with decision makers to professionally present our commercial doors and dock equipment product lines in an effort to engineer a door solution for customers such as schools, hospitals, industrial buildings, and municipalities
- Develop scope of work for each proposal and personally handle every detail from initial call to closing the sale; must be proficient with Windows based programs and sales tools
- Achieve sales objectives set forth by management, track and record sales leads and activities and actively participate in sales meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer a minimum three (3) years of outside sales experience calling on business to business – ideally calling on commercial accounts selling new construction and retrofit projects to both end-users and contractors; however, will consider other applicable experience, especially if “mechanical” type products have been sold
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products. We are in 50 locations and located in 24 states with over 3,000 employees. The company is privately owned. We have been in business for over 90 years. In 2020 our sales were over $700MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Successful completion of references, background check and drug screen required
DH Pace company
- Bachelors or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)