Capital Collection Management
Title: Account Executive
Location: Syracuse, NY
Are you an enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated professional with a passion for serving clients and customers?
Then Capital Collection Management is the place for you.
Who We Are
Forget everything you know about collection companies. We are a people-centric financial services company on a mission to transform the industry while producing results for our clients. We’re looking for an Account Executive to help take our company to the next level.
At CCM, you’ll work with some of the best talent in financial services as we serve top-tier clients across industries. Our goal is to help clients rethink their current collections strategies, reimagine what their collections approach could be, and recover their revenue, all while maintaining customer relationships and protecting brands.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about changing the collections industry. You excel at finding financial solutions for consumers and have a good understanding of different collection agendas. You are a highly motivated individual and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can excel and grow.
Life at CCM
At CCM, we work hard and aren’t afraid to innovate and present new ideas. Our office in the historic Armory Square of Syracuse, NY is full of other self-driven and ambitious individuals who have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet value work/life balance.
With a culture similar to many startups, our nimble team moves with speed and precision, and every employee has the opportunity to grow, thrive and have a direct impact on company success. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight and business operations, as well as the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will…
Key responsibilities include:
- Work on various accounts in compliance within all applicable state/federal/company regulations
- Act in the capacity of liaison, providing financial solutions on the behalf of our clients
- Obtain information from account holders in order to determine current financial situation and determine solution
- Provide solutions to account holders to enable them to resolve their financial obligations with all CCM clients
- When necessary, gather documentation from account holders and maintain appropriate follow-up
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals set by management of CCM
- Must achieve CCM’s monthly targeted growth performance objectives for collections
- Skip-tracing to gather appropriate contact information for account holders
- Adherence to all CCM policies/procedures
What You’ll Need
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, persuade, negotiate and obtain a resolution
- Intermediate computer skills to document calls and navigate collections systems, databases on the internet
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail
- Ability to act independently to resolve problems
- Ability to work in a positive, collaborative manner with colleagues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Why You Should Join CCM
We offer competitive amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our team, while furthering the culture and environment recognized by the Central New York Business Journal as one of the region’s best workplaces. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join CCM include:
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- Gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to your community
If you're ready to advance in your career while helping to change the face of the collection industry, apply today.
Capital Collection Management is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Capital Collection Management is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.45 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Syracuse, NY 13202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location