Birdseye Security Solutions is a leading provider of virtual video monitoring and facility supervision in North America. Birdseye employs over 350 professionals with a common mission to make the world a safer place. The success of our company is attributed to the commitment of our people to our “ICARE” values.
With no upfront costs, Birdseye’s customers receive an average of $250,000 worth of state-of-the art technology installation that includes, but is not limited to, artificial intelligence, video monitoring, access control, 2-way voice telephony and ISP. Once installed, all equipment is virtually operated in real-time by Birdseye’s professionally trained Virtual Monitoring Agents.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated virtually. Birdseye, being an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services, thus giving it stability and growth throughout all economic cycles.
About the Opportunity: *
If you are looking for a permanent long-term placement where you will have an opportunity to always see what the world will look like 10-years ahead, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest growing security solutions companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere. We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast paced environment. Our fast growing customer base from a variety of industries will provide you with a diverse set of experiences.
Job Summary: *
You will act as a subject matter expert on the business’ various solutions and will be responsible for facilitating on-site and off-site virtual sales demonstrations for new clients. The focus of this position is to meet or exceed new business sales targets through a variety of methods including phone activity, web-based demonstrations, office presentations, as well as attending trade shows and regional conferences.
Required Qualifications: *
- 5+ years of sales experience within the transportation, logistics or supply chain industry preferred
- A proven track record of success
- A strategic sales approach and the ability to create outside the box solutions
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive, and confident personality
- The resilient, strong hunter that is not afraid to pound the pavement
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
- Presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations
- Adaptable to changing needs of clients
- Effective follow-up skills
- Previous experience or working knowledge of CRM systems is an asset
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Develop a strategic sales plan for your geographic territory.
- Perform daily outbound calls for the purposes of setting up live or web-based demonstrations and generating new leads for future sales opportunities.
- Conduct web-based and live presentations to prospects within your territory.
- Foster relationships with prospective customers
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions supplier selection, administrative needs, and strategic sales approach
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong value-based selling techniques
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems as well as effective daily use of the company’s CRM
- Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings that provide face-to-face opportunities to promote Birdseye Solutions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting on a monthly basis for all sales opportunities within your territory.
- Attend weekly sales meetings – Be prepared to report on weekly activity and results.
- Toronto with willingness to travel
This role will require the candidate to complete background checks (includes but not limited to: references, educational verification, criminal check, credit check - where applicable). Certain roles may also require testing.
Job Type: Full-time