Alcumus is the UK’s market-leading provider of technology led compliance and risk management solutions, our purpose is to help organizations be safer, healthier, and stronger.
eCompliance and ContractorCheck as North America's extension to Alcumus:
eCompliance is the #1 software solution for improving worker participation in safety activities across blue collar industries. With a mission to eliminate 1 million workplace incidents, we are the fastest growing company keeping everyday people safe on the job each and every day. We are committed to developing an awesome product that makes an impact on the lives of others, wow-ing our customers, and creating a world-class company culture.
ContractorCheck is an innovative software company. As an independent third-party, ContractorCheck provides contractor management and compliance for clients, and awards health and safety pre-qualification accreditation to contractors across Canada. With a mission to be the risk management company most committed to its innovation, people, and dedication to client service. Our people feel a strong sense of purpose by keeping other people safe. At ContractorCheck, we want you to enjoy coming to work so we are dedicated to building a fun and inclusive company culture.
Upholding the Company Values
Know your stuff -Ensure you have the technical knowhow you need. Keep building and improving on it every day.
Be brave -Speak up, find a way and dare to try. Take accountability for the part you play.
Be a team player -Be inclusive, both within your immediate team and across the business. Help your stakeholders to achieve their potential.
Enjoy the journey -Work hard, keep perspective and have fun along the way. Take a positive and constructive outlook to help drive change.
The purpose of the Customer Account Manager position is to build strong, long-term business relationships with new and existing clients to maintain and grow our ContractorCheck current client base.
- Build strong, long-term business relationships by consistently going above and beyond client expectations.
- Communicate realized program ROI leading to a frictionless renewal and ensuring retention of current client revenue.
- Plan and execute client implementations by gathering requirements, configuring client accounts, and coordinating contractor communications.
- Drive client adoption of the existing platform, as well as new products and features by collecting new contractor lists to identify non-members. Develop and execute campaigns to drive new contractor registrations and accreditation.
- Perform contractor overlap tasks to identify existing members and identifying contractors with missing contact information. Perform additional research to locate missing contact information.
- Foster a trusted advisor partnership with the client and align ContractorCheck value to their key overarching business goals.
- Lead client meetings and conference calls to discuss portfolios.
- Execute annual program reviews with clients to identify sales and growth opportunities.
- Assist with client inquires, preparing contractor membership and accreditation reports during the implementation and post implementation.
- Liaise between cross-functioning teams (Membership Services, Accreditation, Verification Team) on new implementations and existing client compliance projects.
- Maintain client portals by updating client facing documents
- Respond to requests received by phone, email, and contractor portal.
- Become an expert on the ContractorCheck accreditation process to speak confidently to clients.
- Use Salesforce to track all communication with clients and contractors.
- Responsible for registering contractors into the ContractorCheck portal when required.
- Bi-lingual Professional (English and French)
- 2-3 years’ experience in account management, preferably managing a group of 10-15 client portfolios and driving client satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Presenting data to key stakeholders (from coordinators to VP level) to drive account growth and new business
- Strong communication and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- High commitment to service delivery
- Excellent attention to detail and reading comprehension
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform
***Option to work fully remote anywhere in Canada. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.***
The Alcumus Advantage
At Alcumus we encourage inclusiveness, purpose and innovation. We offer flexible work hours, birthdays off, bi-weekly lunch, team socials, happy hours and career progression in a high growth environment.
Due to COVID-19 the Alcumus team are currently working from home. We have the tools, instruction and a brilliant team to set you up for work from home success!
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial conversation with the recruitment team followed by two/three stages of interviews.
These may take place via telephone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom virtual calls. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
References will be requested for those candidates selected in the final interview stage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alcumus is an equal opportunity workplace. All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and/or expression. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to join a company that strives for a mission, purpose and making an impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply today.