Account Manager, Conventional Sales, C.A. Sales
A ton of companies boast their unlimited PTO and dog-friendly offices, or maybe these days, discounted streaming sweat sessions. We get that and we love that. But at C.A. Fortune, we’re so much more than just cool perks. We’re committed to investing in our people because ultimately, they are who define us. We welcome diversity, value curiosity, and love uniqueness. We strive to provide a space for individuals to become a better version of themselves each day, not only for themselves, but for their teammates, their clients, and their customers.
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (yes, pun intended?), to offer a comprehensive solution to our clients from sales management, to marketing, all the way down to insights, and e-comm. The beauty of that is not only in our breadth of services to our clients, but what that provides us. And that’s the opportunity for individuals (aka future employees, aka you) to find a perfect fit within our org. If you’re a go-getter, willing to roll-up-your-sleeves, are a creative(ish) thinker, you don’t mind parent jokes, and appreciate feedback loops, then we’re probably, ok certainly, the company you’re looking for.
- Create and execute a regional or account specific sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports company revenue and profit targets.
- Meet regularly with existing customers to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to address those needs, provide all maintenance, new item submissions, promotional support, etc.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers & clients.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and clients and be available and responsive to their real-time needs.
- Work effectively/professionally with company’s internal departments (Client Partnership Managers, Marketing, Insights, Client Services, Business Support Specialists & Accounts Receivable), assuring elite management of our clients and customers businesses.
- Attend all required national trade shows, market specific sales meetings, client specific sales meetings, or any other necessary functions (established by your supervisor)
- Approach ALL aspects of the role with a winning, “can-do,” positive, progressive, solution-based mindset.
- Located in the Pacific Northwest
- Strong knowledge of the consumer products industry (specifically food products)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree, and/or similar industry experience
- Proficient with all necessary computer-based programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Travel Requirements: *
- Minimal overnight travel required (less than 20%) – i.e. industry trade shows, client national sales meetings, & or any other events that would be warranted; all other travel is within assigned market (automobile)
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and current market landscape
- Benefits package available - medical, dental, life insurance, 401k match (up to a certain percentage),
- Additional Options – vision, short term & long-term disability
- Annual year-end bonus eligibility (based on company & employee performance)
- Auto Allowance program and fuel paid
- Cell phone & Internet allowance
- Company provided computer
- Company provided credit card (business usage)
Job Type: Full-time