Local Account Manager
Townsquare Media is looking for a bright and energetic 'Local Account Manager' to join our growing Operations Team. Our team is responsible for providing front line support to our sales department in both pre-sale and post-sale tasks. This is a highly collaborative and detail-oriented role where you will serve as the organizational guru. The Local Account Manager is a natural communicator and problem solver. This position thrives in a dynamic and competitive environment, and reports to the Operations Manager.
- Enters sales orders into Wide Orbit and helps follow the life or an order up to launch. Handles requests from sellers to modify orders as well.
- Collaborates with Digital Campaign Manager, trafficking team and sellers to organize items needed for campaigns
- Occasionally produces reports and reviews them for issues related to pacing, delivery and reconciliation
- Acts as true extension to sales and operations by assisting with proposals, sales research, creative guidance and more.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contracts, customer service and order history.
- Create advertiser screenshot decks
- Generate campaign performance reports and assist in creating customized reports through resources and data, establishing Ignite as the premiere consultative digital solutions partner
- Past experience within the marketing/advertising field welcomed, strong organizational and time management skills preferred
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); eagerness to further develop relationship building skills
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more…
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing and more.
Why You'll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We've had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you'll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.