We will train the right entry level individual!
What is SaaS? SaaS sales is the process of selling your company's web-based software to clients and that's a big part (not all) of what we do!
What our current sales team loves about their job? – the number one response was “We love that our solutions make our customers business operations safer and more productive”
This position is responsible for selling Motorola Solutions’ products, the industry leader with a “best in class” commercial suite of hardware and software solutions.
We provide technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers, in the Moments that Matter. Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, integrated two way radio solutions with video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make our customers business operations safer and more productive.
https://youtu.be/jTaxty4ERF0 - check out what we do!
**This position has a base salary with unlimited commissions! your paycheck is in your hands. - Pay: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year – a typical total compensation for a first year sales representative is about $65k to $75k, with major growth in the next years.
Day Wireless is looking for someone who is motivated, experienced selling to businesses, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail. If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our Day Wireless team as our next Wireless Sales Representative.
- Are you someone who can talk to anyone?
- Are you someone who is self motivated?
- Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet goals?
The product focus is on Motorola products, software and wireless systems including:
- Software – Security, Public safety, AI + more!
- Two-Way Radio Systems
- Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
- Digital CCTV
- In-Building Signal Boosters
- Telemetry and Data
- Wireless Data Capture Devices
- WLAN Networking
- Plus more!
The Key to Your Success:
- Have the personality and drive to want to the best!
- Be able to talk to anyone - open, honestly and transparently
- Maintain a high level of activity - this could be development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Be self-motivated!
- Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
Preferred experience, but not a must:
- Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
What We Are Looking For:
- This position requires traveling to clients.
- Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
- Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)