Opportunity with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions:
Be your own CEO with the support of UnitedHealthcare! Join a value-driven team of people to help consumers live healthier lives by providing access to quality care. You'll find dynamic opportunities to help your business grow and develop. As an organization, we strive to be a partner in care and provide a distinctive experience to agents and members.
Why should you work for us?
· Commission Payment Process – Our commission structure and payment process remains a top reason why many successful agents and agencies do business with us.
· Growing Industry – UnitedHealthcare has approximately 12.4 million members*, you can become that industry expert to serve future Medicare beneficiaries.
· Sales Support – We offer coaching, training, communications and marketing to support your business and long term career as a sales agent.
· Earning Potential – As a sales agent, you have opportunities for advancement to grow your business.
· Flexible Schedule – You can create your own hours to best fit your goals.
· UnitedHealthcare is proud to serve one in five Medicare beneficiaries.
· UnitedHealth Group is the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune's 2021 "World's Most Admired Companies" list**.
· Financially Stable - A Fortune 500 company – ranked #7 in the 2020 rankings**.
· UnitedHealthcare puts you into business with a world-class partner; the only Medicare Advantage plan that is co-branded with AARP®.
· The opportunity is huge and training and support are available to help you every step of the way. Just think, before you know it, you could be a leader in one of the fastest growing market opportunities of our time. Ready? It’s time to do your life’s best work.℠
· Motivated professional looking for a long-term career in individual insurance sales.
· Self-starter able to work within a team environment.
· Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare coverage decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
· Dedication to local and national training to become an industry leader abiding by UnitedHealthcare and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) compliance standards.
· Current state health insurance license or willingness to obtain a license within 30 days of contract offer.
· 2+ years sales, marketing, teaching, Medicare/Medicaid or health care industry experience preferred.
· Experience in business planning, sales strategy and market analysis.
· Portfolio sales experience.
· Experience in networking within the community.
· Multi lingual individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Commission pay
Agents are able to work from home (must live in-market) and schedule their time around other life commitments. We provide numerous virtual tools and resources to safely meet your client's needs in an ever-changing world.
- Do you have a current health insurance license or are you willing to obtain one to be considered for the role?
- Do you understand that this is an entrepreneurial commission-only position selling UnitedHealthcare products?
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- On the road