We’re a company that develops water technologies essential for long, healthy life.
We’re a team united by our shared values of innovation, fairness, teamwork, growth-oriented mindset, and discipline.
Our home office is located in Fort Myers, FL. Thousands of people across the US, Canada, and Mexico have purchased the RKIN product.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for connecting with existing and potential new customers ensuring that they receive the necessary service and information about our product. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of seasoned professionals, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by delivering results for customers and thriving in a fast-paced environment, this is a perfect position for you. Be sure to read on!
You’re good at:
- Strong and Clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- A desire for committing, over-delivering, and following up with customers to make sure they’re satisfied with RKIN products
- Problem-solving and analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve customer success
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion
- Communicating brand/products effectively and clearly to the market and potential customers
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You love connecting with people
- You love to make sure every single little detail matches expectations
- You have experience working at a water treatment or e-commerce company
What you’ll do:
Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for
- Providing customer support
- Inbound phone calls to qualify leads and schedule product demos
- Partnering and working closely with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and ensure customer loyalty
- Acting as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met
- Being a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to RKIN’s products
What you’ll need:
The following experience is relevant to us
- 3+ years of experience in environments with a preference for customer service, operations, management, water treatment, or consulting background
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, Trello, Zoom, GoToWebinar)
- History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
- Ability to work on weekends
Why join us:
Working at RKIN can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a small team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Many benefits come with working with us, such as Paid time off(vacation), monthly bonuses, and a flexible schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Myers, FL 33912: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location