Emerald Textiles is considered one of the top providers of linen service to major hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout California, Nevada and Utah. Our intention at Emerald is to actively participate in the patient healing process.
We accomplish this by providing a laundry product that is the best it can be for the patient and hospital staff.
Our goal at Emerald is that every day we – AS A TEAM – will deliver a product that is of the highest quality possible.
Responsible for promoting a high standard of customer service to assigned accounts, maintaining account retention and renewals, building revenue through Value Added Services and Products, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation of our customer base. The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to foster and promote long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Service Department to quickly resolve Customer issues and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Engages with all levels of hospital staff and always represents Company in a professional manner
- Is punctual and dependable
- Communicates proactively
- Builds relationships and trust
- Conducts onsite visits to assigned Customers on a consistent basis
- Leads Emerald’s Linen Management Program at all assigned Customers
- Tracks utilization and prepares monthly reporting for C Level Management
- Perform benchmarking/usage and cost analysis
- Utilize historical statistics to encourage, coach, train, and assist hospital staff to establish and maintain effective linen par levels throughout the hospital
- Perform quality and performance audits of Company services to assigned Customers
- Evaluate current products and services and identify opportunities for Customer savings and Company revenue enhancement
- Introduce innovative products, specialty items, garments, and other value-added services
- Maintains accurate documentation of all activities such as site visits, service requests
- Works with Service Department and General Manager to secure service agreement renewals and develop new business opportunities
- Actively participates in customer fundraising efforts and activities such as golf tournaments, galas, employee appreciation days and community events
- Assists with accounts receivable when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience in healthcare services or similar industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Assertive Communication Style – “Win / Win”
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to work well with superiors, co-workers and associates in an industrial and office environment
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
While performing the duties the employee constantly required to use laptops, PCs, tablets, phones, printers/copiers, etc.
Frequently sitting, standing and walking on carpeted and concrete flooring frequently driving personal vehicle, occasionally at night
- occasionally required to lift and transport items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- occasionally required to travel to meetings, tradeshows and customer events
Account Executive may be home based, but regularly spends time in office and hospital (public) environments with a moderate amount of noise and significant interpersonal activity. Employee routinely drives personal vehicle in moderate to heavy traffic. The plant and hospital work environments are fast paced, and a sense of urgency is often involved. Workweeks exceeding 40 hours are required as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All Employees must wear all required PPE. Employees should not be coming into work if they are sick or unwell. Those that have not received the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road