White Cap, which now includes Construction Supply Group, is the leading distributor of concrete accessories and specialty construction and safety products for professional contractors. The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable. Our associates are the driving force behind this commitment and play a vital role in ensuring professional contractors keep their job running on time, on budget, and as safely as possible. Our Titan Construction Supply business is seeking the following talent in Reno, NV:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
This position is accountable to branch management for performance of various duties including but not limited to serving walk in and will call customers. They are also responsible for helping with showroom cleanliness, operations, and inventory management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve Will Call customer needs quickly and efficiently by expediting the required paperwork.
- Greet all incoming customers in a friendly, helpful way to ensure that their needs are quickly served.
- Assist Will Call customers in locating tools/products/literature/specifications timely.
- Be responsible for backorders from receipt of materials to delivery or Will Call, including notification of customer that product is in.
- Qualify the customer needs to see who of the inside sales & service representatives should handle the requirements.
- Become competent with basic products knowledge so as to have an understanding of the customers’ personal needs.
- Become competent in the use of the computer and system. These computer skills should be polished on an ongoing basis.
- Answer the telephones in a courteous way when everybody is busy (greet, explain that someone will be with them shortly, or take detailed message.
- Stock, clean, organize the showroom under the direction of the inside sales dept.
- Maintain MSDS and literature files in a complete and organized way.
- Develop a clear understanding of the responsibilities and accountabilities of inside and outside sales, plus the warehouse, so as to be able to service needs effectively.
- Provide incidental support services to other teams as required.
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School or equivalent
- 1+ years customer service experience required
- 1+ years industry experience preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. White Cap considers applicants with criminal histories. White Cap provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- face-to-face Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location