We want our guests to travel with confidence by checking into any one of our four properties in Elk Grove, CA. We really focus on our customer satisfaction, as our guests count on us deliver value, consistency and service with a smile. And in order to deliver, we must ensure our hotel sales/operations are efficient and running smoothly. That’s where you come in!
The impact you’ll make
When a guest walks into our hotel- we want them to thoroughly enjoy their stay from check-in to check-out. This is why we are looking a wonderful addition to our Management team who can help in making our customers feel welcome, happy, and comfortable prior, during and after their stay.
What you’ll do
- Hands-on professional with a passion to motivate others and a willingness to personally demonstrate a successful method of selling beyond goals and expectations
- Have knowledge and experience in writing, directing and executing marketing and action plans annually and quarterly
- Extensive experience in managing the daily operations, directing the effort, executing and exceeding weekly sales call goals, teleprospecting calls, hotel site tours and cold calls goals
- Effective communication skills to establish strong customer relationships and repeat business opportunities through a pro-active leadership style
- Managing the sales effort through forecasting, budgeting and yield management to achieve and exceed top line goals
- Drive revenues through new business opportunities and develop a strong customer base
- Pro-active sales approach to saturate and penetrate accounts that meet the hotels goals
- Professional and effective written correspondence, proposals, bids and follow-up must be demonstrated
-Actively responding and resolving guest reviews on platforms such as; TripAdvisor, Yelp,
Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc.
-2-5 years of hotel sales leadership experience, knowledge of local and State area a plus!
-Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business
- Some college (Bachelors preferred) plus 2 years of relevant hotel experience in
Operations, Management, or a Customer Facing role.
- Front office/guest services experience (required) including management and/or supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organizational skills are essential, must be able to multi task, have outstanding attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Must be results orientated.
- Must have a flexible schedule, and required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have strong conflict resolution skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment.
- Must be guest service focused, and understand expectations of hospitality demands.
- Must have clear, concise verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and administrative skills is required.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel is required.
- Knowledge of Marriott systems - preferred.
- Must work well with others, be motivated, and display a positive energetic demeanor.
What we’re looking for
- Warm, people-oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized; strong time management skills
- Flexible with schedule
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, basic english speaking skills, and appearance in professional, tidy attire are also required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location