AptAmigo has a simple goal: to make finding an apartment easy, and maybe even a little fun. We're much more than a search site. We're a team of helpful humans, here for you with the insight of a local, the care of a friend, and the service of a concierge. It’s the service you never knew you needed but always wanted.
AptAmigo was founded on the simple belief that apartment seekers deserve more transparency throughout the search process.
Our mission is to be an asset to both renters and leasing offices: to deliver excellent information, superior customer service, and an unparalleled experience. When people love where they live, our cities and communities win.
We value transparency, collaboration, and adaptability above all else. We're building something together that we're proud of, and we show up every day ready to win.
AptAmigo's mission is to build trust, one person, and one apartment at a time.
AptAmigo is rapidly disrupting the apartment locating industry. We've been able to bootstrap our way to over 5000% growth in the last three years and become the most reviewed apartment locating service in Chicago, Denver, and Atlanta, and we’re just getting started. Our goal is to be the best at what we do and we’re looking for highly motivated individuals to help us make that a reality.
No real estate background? No problem. 100% of our hires without real estate experience have successfully placed clients within their first week.
Currently in real estate? This is the role for you if you’re looking for a way to translate your hard work into 2-3x the productivity of a traditional apartment locator.
If you think you can sell, we pay commission (uncapped). Total compensation ranges from $75,000-$150,000/yr, but it requires commitment and hard work. If you achieve it, you will have the opportunity to launch your own market and sales team within 12 months. This is a commission-only role.
The goal of this position is to help renters find their perfect apartment in Atlanta. This position is a telesales and text-heavy role. This is not a cold calling role, but if you can cold call successfully, you'll be awesome at this.
By getting in at the ground level, you will be key to building the team, growing sales, building the AptAmigo brand, and scaling operations.
You will be successful in this role if you’re willing to work hard.
This is what you will do:
- Own and build renter relationships from both company-provided and self-procured leads (no cold-calling)
- Collaborate effectively with our operations team, touring team, and building partners to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Help improve our software and service directly with our CEO and CTO
That said, we're a start-up so we all do dishes sometimes. No task is beneath any of us.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passionate leader -- You are excited about playing a key role in building a business in a broken industry. If you are passionate about real estate, sales, and building relationships this is the job for you
- Transparency -- It's our most important core value. You’ll always do right by your coworkers, customers, and partners.
- Friendliness -- You love building relationships and know they're built on empathy and trust.
- Reliability -- You meet or beat every deadline.
- Adaptability -- You don't just come with problems, you bring solutions.
AptAmigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, in connection with any aspect of employment at AptAmigo.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- One location