The Senior Solutions Architect in SAP OTC area with Finance Technology will work with a broad set of Business and IT partners, Vendors/Partners, use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, out of the box thinking, holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives both short term and long term.
Enhance, transform and support rapidly evolving the systems and processes supporting our Finance and Accounting functions. Role will be responsible for the design and delivery of new or enhanced solutions in SAP OTC and SAP BRIM areas. Work closely with business, IT partners and other stakeholders to design, build, test and delivery high quality deliveries. Evaluate potential new applications and solutions against business requirements, ensuring they are aligned to broader architectural and security standards and that they meet immediate tactical and long-term strategic objectives. Also work with a global hybrid team of business analysts and engineers supporting production applications and maintenance of 24x7 applications in a SOX compliant environment.
- Design new processes to support and/or leverage SAP (S/4 Hana)
- Design system for newer revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.)
- Manage data clean up exercise in conjunction with Biz Apps team members, perform data clean up and reconcile with existing system
- Collaborate with Sales Ops team to build controls over customer account set-up and hierarchy to stop data issues
- Identify internal/external key processes and system dependencies and identify potential impacts to external systems
- Design credit and rebill process or alternatives to reduce data issues
- Identify reporting requirements
- Work with the cross functional projects team, end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers.
- Report and communicate progress of testing for each release
- Drive best practice business processes and solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Order Management
- 3+ years of functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Exposure to other finance business process areas including P2P, GL Accounting, AR and others
- Experience in SAP’s integrations with multiple SAAS applications including, SFDC, FFPSA, Workday, Stripe, OneSource, RevPro, Banks using Multi Bank Connect(MBC), SnowFlake, EDI
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions
- Salesforce CRM knowledge and/or experience will be a very nice/beneficial skill to have.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required