The Continental Automotive Group is an exceptional place to be, and lucky for you, we're recruiting! We are a locally-owned, family-operated company with locations in North/Central Austin and San Juan, TX. Our stores' rapid growth has created amazing advancement opportunities for highly motivated and hard-working individuals! We proudly offer paid training, performance reviews, and upward mobility. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we want to hear from you! Come join our family of employees; take part in this promising career path and have the chance to serve our customers.
The Mercedes-Benz of Juan Sales Team is a focused and high-energy team, with high performers that are driven to succeed! This is a team of self-starters that are effective at strategizing and working together as a group. They know success is dependent upon collaboration and communication.
The Commercial and Fleet Sales Consultant role is to build and develop a national network of clients with fleets of cargo vans. As a top candidate, you have the ability to make things happen; you find satisfaction in competing for steadily increasing, aggressive targets. High achievers focus on the goal and look for creative ways to reach or exceed targets. You also know the value of and enjoy building relationships; this is important when creating and maintaining key partnerships.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and develop new business selling Commercial Vehicles and services to small and large fleets in the area.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Generate and manage bids and proposals.
- Develop plans to increase market share, and develop new market segments for existing products and services.
- Experience selling OEM products and services within the vehicle industry; preferably Commercial Cargo Vans, up-fitting or OEM commercial vehicles, products and services.
- Experience in selling the value proposition and solutions with large fleets, fleet managers, fleet directors, procurement, etc.
- Demonstrated competence in selling solutions and value propositions to commercial vehicles, municipalities, and telecom, energy or delivery industry fleets
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining key partner relationships
- Have an understanding of and be comfortable with a long sales cycle (6 – 18 months)
- A list of potential known clients throughout the US
- Ship through experience
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Demonstrated successful sales experience with small and large fleet customers.
- Must have held a valid driver's license for at least 1 year.
- This is a full-time position.
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Off on weekends.
- Commission based.
- Paid training period - $20 per clock hour for up to 60 days.
The Commercial and Fleet Sales Consultant holds a unique place on the team. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Transformational Not Transactional - Be Transformational
- We do what we say we're going to do
- We encourage and support each other
- We're committed to continuous growth
- We're all goal-setters
- We promise to be mentors/mentees
- We create and are part of high-performing teams
The Continental Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All Continental Automotive Group Full-Time Employees Receive:
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Employer Paid Health Savings Account Contribution
- Employer Paid Flu Vaccinations Every Fall
- Employer Percentage Matching for 401k
- 14 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (60 days - 3 years)
- 19 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (3 - 7 years)
- 24 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (7+ years)
- Annual Christmas Bonus Based on Tenure
- Annual Christmas Party
- Annual Employee Appreciation Dinner
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Discounts on Collision Repair, Parts, and Service
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods, Paid on Fridays
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years
- Employer Paid Lunches Every Saturday
- Employer Paid Lunches/Dinners - Special Occasions (Blood Drives, Birthdays, Awards, etc.)
- Access to In-House Insurance Agency
- Access to In-House Marketing Agency
- Voluntary Life Term and Whole Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverages, Voluntary Vision plan, Pet Insurance, and Legal Shield
- $200 Donation to Charity of Your Choice with Approval
We strive to take excellent care of our employees, so that they will strive to take excellent care of our clients!
CAG is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please call (512) 220-0988.