ImpactOrtho, Inc. proudly represents Arthrex products and surgical techniques in San Diego, Hawaii, and Arizona. We are seeking a humble, driven, and trustworthy Senior Sales Representative focusing on Distal Extremities (DEX) to join our team in San Diego. Our team is dedicated to partner with our customers, promote our products, and provide for our people. ImpactOrtho / Arthrex has a reputation of quality, integrity, and amazing customer support to “Help Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.” As a company, we are passionate about showing our surgeons and medical professionals the latest advancements in procedures and products, as well as providing expert representation and ongoing education.
The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team's assigned territory. S/He must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through excellent communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market-leading product portfolio. You will be consulting with surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent ImpactOrtho / Arthrex Inc by working in a fast-paced environment with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons & healthcare professionals.
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Consulting with surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
- Work with the team to develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales objectives for the territory.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with current and new customers.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Marketing new products and techniques as they become available.
- Troubleshooting account challenges.
- Maintaining confidentiality of ImpactOrtho and patient/ account information as well as following company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving training, coaching, or mentoring
- Maintaining independent study to remain current on products and procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of the regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required unless prior medical device or surgical technician experience
- 3+ years of Distal Extremities experience with Arthrex or another Medical Device Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for highly technical medical information, anatomy, as it relates to surgical procedures and equipment
- Adaptable to fast paced environments / strong sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room
- Current Driver’s License
- Access to your own transportation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Extensive Medical Education Training Program