Konen Insurance is an independent insurance agency offering a comprehensive suite of insurance solutions to protect our clients from the unexpected. We don’t just sell insurance. We work closely with clients to help them make important and informed decisions every day when it comes to protection and their future. We are a family business that treats staff with courtesy, respect, and empowerment.
Customer Relationship Managers are accountable for building and maintaining relationships with clients and carrier representatives all while providing outstanding customer service. This position requires an ability to demonstrate good judgment invarious situations.The Customer Relationship Manager role is a reflection of the agency whether in relating with a client or in everyday activities within the community. A positive outlook and growth-minded spirit are vital.
Pay: $30000 - $60000 / year
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for bonus and incentives based on performance
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Major Medical Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings Account
- Company events
*Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to*
- Servicing of assigned accounts, based on agency best practices
- Maintaining a high level of client service and satisfaction
- Marketing & placement of assigned new business submissions and renewal accounts
- Achieving department account new business sales and retention goals through proactive account rounding, up-selling, and by providing extraordinary client service
- Skilled communication, sound decision-making, and self-reliance are necessary attributes of day-to-day activities.
*Other general duties include but are not limited to*
- Maintaining client files and ensuring proper documentation through processing policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., within established timelines
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, and any aged receivables
- Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests.
- Prepare billing following credit and collection policies
- Review all items to be processed, to ensure items were received as ordered
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers
- Participate in continuing education courses for insurance and sales skills
- Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins
- Participate in any special projects at management's request
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Two-year associate college degree required; four-year college degree preferred
- Experience and expertise with technology and skilled in Adobe Pro, Word, Excel, Outlook, and operation of phone systems
- Excellent time management and organizational capabilities
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the insurance industry products and practices
- A high degree of self-motivation and self-direction
- Knowledge of brokerage operations including claims handling, procedures, rating, agency management system, and applicable insurance laws
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.