Docebo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Manager of Demand Generation to plan and execute multi-channel strategy that is focused on generating pipeline within our mid-market and commercial sales teams.
Your north star metric is generating pipeline at target accounts and driving sales qualified leads, you will coordinate campaign plans and execution across a roster of supporting teams (content marketing, product marketing and sales enablement) and channel specialists (paid media, email marketing and outbound). You have multiple go-to pipeline generating plays to engage accounts and contacts.
You're the type of person who is willing to build a plan, roll up their sleeves and execute across a large group of stakeholders. You're used to selling your vision and then delivering on it as both an individual contributor and team leader. You know how to influence, motivate and engage the rest of the team to build momentum.
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans for the mid-market segment to focus on new logo acquisition
- Execute an account-based approach to your target account list for the mid-market and commercial segments
- Drive ongoing segmentation of our database to activate, engage and drive conversion
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation
- Work closely with the Director of Events to align strategies and drive attendance to both physical and digital events
- Own and drive the calendar of integrated marketing programmes
- Analyze marketing generated pipeline and implement action plans to address gaps
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation program for all stages of the funnel
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Managing Budget at campaign level to maximise ROI on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 5+ years of experience in a demand generation role within a software company
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role that is responsible for generating pipeline
- Experience executing campaigns with mid-market sales and marketing technology stack; HubSpot, Outreach/SalesLoft, Demandbase, Salesforce, Gong etc…
- Experience managing a budget across key acquisition channels including google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and direct partnerships
- 3+ years experience running account based marketing campaigns is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Demandbase/Engagio is preferred but not required
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.