Sales Operations Specialist
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Central Steel & Wire has been proudly serving some of the country’s great manufacturing companies for over 100 years. We provide a wide range of ferrous and nonferrous metal products, as well at metal fabrication and are a member of the Ryerson family of companies.
- Quickly building strong relationships with internal Central Steel & Wire employees and external vendors throughout the US
- Creating and modifying orders within SAP
- Creating and modifying programs within e-coin, our e-commerce platform
- Possess the skillset to wear many hats and pay great attention to detail
- Keeps internal employees informed about order tracking and lead times throughout the entire sales process
- Uses critical thinking to solve problems to efficiently provide a delivered product to the customer within an allotted amount of time
- Keeps detailed records of tracking of material
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior sales or industry experience is preferred
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive attitude, goal-oriented, and driven by excellent customer experiences
- Flexible and solutions-oriented
- High degree of business ethics
Central Steel offers a competitive total rewards package including health and wellness programs, retirement program, paid time off, and casual work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Pay Type