Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries who want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world.
At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 25 countries and growing. We have flexible hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce startup.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with our significant clients and ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales by retention, renewals and new business in the United States as well as other English speaking countries and Europe. The Sales Manager will represent Lingble and interact with major clients and ultimately, you will be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets. The ability to source, target and win new business within existing key client accounts that meets the company's objectives for order intake and the strategic development of the business.
To build solid high-level relationships with those existing key clients in order to promote and sell the company's portfolio of products and services and meet stretching financial targets. This position will involve interaction with potential clients on a regular basis to both build a network of business and ultimately drive revenue focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. You have a technical mind and can sell complex solutions to meet current and future unmet needs. You are happy negotiating at all levels, be that with senior stakeholders or internal supporting teams. You are resilient and self-driven but understand the need to actively listen and identify the underlying win themes in a business sales opportunity. You will use your tenacity to find a win-win solution that means that you, the clients and the business win.
- To own the strategic relationship between Lingble as a global e-commerce technology solution and the client, and be responsible for creating an appropriate sales strategy for each of the clients by identifying what needs the client has and create strategies to meet those needs
- Produce and own the strategic account plans and make sure this is communicated within the business
- Identify and qualify all sales opportunities within the strategic clients and build a sustainable pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Lead sales effort across entire funnel to close new business from research to negotiation
- Identify new business opportunities in the target markets, which include English speaking countries as well as European countries
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Build effective relationships with both external clients and internal departments to ensure that all opportunities for business development and service improvement are maintained
- Proactively establish professional and productive relationships with stakeholders in client accounts
- Assess, clarify, and validate client requirements, needs, and goals on a consistent basis
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Liaise with the internal sales and other relevant teams to produce high quality, timely winning proposals
- Identify and define the exact sales opportunity, win themes, pricing strategy and walk away strategy
- Present at meetings and influence senior stakeholders to make Lingble e-commerce solution provider of choice
- Provide comprehensive reports on client sales and strategy such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Research and report on market intelligence, trends and requirements, while maintaining updates to document our pipeline of future business opportunities
- Utilize the company's strategic selling methodology to continually qualify and better position the company and your opportunities over their full life cycle
The selected candidate shall demonstrate a track record of growing profitable new business with existing accounts by securing sales to clients in a complex, solution based selling environment.
- 3-5 years of cross-border e-commerce sales and account management experience, with a record of exceeding sales goals and quotas of technology solutions in the United States.
- Relevant e-commerce industry experience and contacts selling complex software solutions with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to identify and lead new business sales opportunities
- Strong client management skills
- Significant experience of engaging senior stakeholders and influence buying strategies
- Exceptional communication skill with management, client partners and team members
- Responsible work ethic: team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Strong organizational and coordination skills in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of global e-commerce model is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $4,000.00 per month
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)