Gravyty is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our growing team. The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for driving Gravyty's efforts to grow new customer acquisition across its various market segments. This role will directly align with Marketing leadership by building and executing campaigns and programs designed to generate new qualified leads, nurture prospects into sales opportunities, close high-value accounts, and drive more Gravyty users. Gravyty has a culture of winning, and our ideal candidates are marketers who love to compete and find ways to produce. You will own top-of-funnel digital content and mid-funnel lead nurturing to ensure consistent and quality handoffs to sales reps.
If you have a track record of successfully managing and driving campaigns in a high-growth SaaS organization, then we want to talk with you.
Daily you will:
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales to create effective lead generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase the marketing and pipelines
- Segment and prioritize targets and personas across Gravyty's verticals
- Evolve our marketing strategies by leveraging the latest marketing technologies, industry best-practices, and experimentation
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs to generate leads and acquire target accounts (emails, webinars, direct mail, digital ads, etc.)
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted campaigns in HubSpot
- Identify barriers to lead gen and solve them
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI; use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- A portfolio of lead generation results and a proven track record with online advertising, inbound marketing, email, and social media marketing programs
- Advanced proficiency in HubSpot CRM and marketing automation, Zoom (webinars and meetings), Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong problem-solving strategies, including navigating ambiguity, analyzing data into actionable strategies, and initiative to dig into unfamiliar tools and processes
- Ability to closely align Marketing activity with Sales, Customer Success, and executive leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal and writing skills