WIN Waste Innovations is a waste management company committed to delivering essential waste management solutions to customers and communities supported by our team of 1,900 employees. We believe in preserving our environment for future generations while providing for today's needs. WIN Waste Innovations is a vertically integrated business with a platform of 50 strategically located collection, transfer and disposal assets. These include waste-to-energy facilities, transfer stations, ash monofills, landfills, and fleets of rail cars and collection vehicles. We process more than 11 million tons of waste annually, converting 6.7 million tons of waste into clean, renewable energy that powers 340,000 homes. We recycle more than 234,000 tons of plastic, paper and metals from the waste stream.
The Sales Executive will generate revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of WIN Waste Innovations services to moderately large and/or more complex accounts as assigned, which are typically between $250 - $1500 in monthly revenue and result in additional net revenue. The Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies.
Principal/Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues/concerns.
- Effectively manage prospects by developing sound marketing plans and maintaining key information in salesforce.com. Increase existing account revenue by assigned goals and meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales.
- Demonstrate expertise in waste evaluation skills.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of potential customers, pricing and competition.
- Understand and effectively communicate Business Unit pricing and service strategies.
- Proactively engage other WTI business opportunities.
- Work with Regional Account Manager(s) to identify and proactively market regional account opportunities.
- Effectively use WTI sales tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Proposal Tools, TRUX, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Acquire in-depth industry and company knowledge in order to prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
- Increased understanding of appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- This is a field position. Placement into or advancement to this position is dependent upon individual performance, local market conditions and/or Business Unit requirements. This position is eligible to participate in sales bonus and recognition programs upon successful completion of sales orientation and/or training programs.
- This position requires a minimum of two (2) years of sales experience or equivalent job experience.
In order to fulfill the performance objectives of this position, the successful Business Development Manager must perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required by this position. WTI will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully market to large accounts.
- Have demonstrated leadership.
- Exhibit proficient use of personal computer and WTI sales tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Proposal Tools, TRUX, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
At WIN Waste Innovations, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.