We are looking for a super star, seasoned enterprise outbound account development rep to join our team! Must have a proven track record of success in a BDR/SDR/ADR role for another tech company. Are you blocked in your role? Do you want to get to land an enterprise sales job, but you don’t see the way in your current company? If you are hungry, driven and looking to excel we are looking to invest in you and get you to the next level. Although this currently is a remote based role (while we are on a "Work From Home" status) the role can be remote or in person at our beautiful South Jordan or Atlanta offices.
In this role, you can have an immediate impact in a high-growth environment. With the projects and initiatives ahead, the role demands a smart, hardworking, and passionate individual to hop on board. You will be working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to deliver high-quality solutions to new customers and prospects. You are the gatekeepers to our world, and a proud ambassador of our brand.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- By plane, by train, or by carrier pigeon, you will be the emissary to help open doors and break down barriers for our sales team
- Help source new leads and contacts via Salesforce, Linkedin, and Zoominfo
- Utilize phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads
DESIRED NATURAL ATTRIBUTES (INMOMENT DNA!)
- You live and breathe customer service and demonstrate a customer-first attitude at all times
- Communicates, if not over-communicates, effectively and effortlessly with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Understands deadlines and goals and can operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality
- Exhibits a high level of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Loves working in a super collaborative, high-tech, fast-paced environment and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty - that is, nothing is beneath you if it helps engage new customers and helps InMoment’s growth trajectory
- Technology driven with savvy technical skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (gmail, sheets, slides, forms etc)
- Quickly develop company-specific expertise and remain abreast of market changes, customer trends, and competitors’ best practices
- Inspirational team player, colleague, and culture champion within InMoment
- Collaborative facilitator who develops relationships and loyalty with his/her colleagues at all levels of the company
HIGHLY WELCOMED SKILLS
- Must have 18+ months meeting a quota as an sdr/bdr/adr
- Agile, high EQ, innovative, challenger mindset players
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Proven ability to listen and understand customer needs with an empathetic ear
- Ability to work in a high-energy technical team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Tech savvy, this is a tech company after all!
NEXT LEVEL SKILLS:
- Previous experience with Lead qualification/ Sales Development within a SaaS company.
- Previous Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and Zoominfo.
Reports to Senior Director, Account Development
At InMoment, inclusion and diversity is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters - this is a direct hire**