Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing sales, profits, and relationships with Commercial clients. The candidate is to focus his/her efforts on selling clients the complete EMCOR Service operations, maintenance, and repair, replacement, and service package. This position will be working with the Branch Manager to fully realize the sales potential within each existing commercial account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for developing sales presentations, prospecting for new accounts and providing clients with product services/information. This position also has responsibility for maintaining client pricing and payments, A/R management, client correspondence, P/L reports, quality assurance (QA) support, and industry and trade show participation.
- Establishing relationships with prospective clients.
- Seeking out and researching prospective projects through various methods (e.g., phone calls, visits, attending conferences, utilizing the Internet, leveraging existing relationships). Contacting prospective client Chief Engineer, Account Managers and Property Managers to introduce yourself and develop future relationships.
- Working with the Branch Manager, Project Managers and Engineering Team in constantly reviewing and improving commercial account programs to meet targeted objectives.
- Managing through analysis and solution based programs to maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of account clients.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Developing, writing and reviewing client proposal documents including financial and technical sections, using EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing models.
- Developing sales at defined margin levels to attain market share.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline.
- 2-5+ years experience in HVAC commercial service or related field.
- Relevant technical experience, preferably in a Facilities Management or Operations and Maintenance environment.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales aptitude.
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales proposals.
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals.
- Independent decision making is required.
- Computer skills using MS Office required. Strong Excel skills are required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.