Do you want to transform an entire industry – just as Lyft, DoorDash, and Amazon have changed the world of transportation, food delivery, and retail?
As an Account Manager – OnTech Smart Services, you are uniquely focused on creating exceptional client experiences in the smart home vertical with the backing of an award-winning company. You own every aspect of these strategic relationships with well-established brands – this means striving to align client expectations with company deliverables, and managing project timelines, quality, and budget.
- Maintain strategic partnerships in the smart home services space (internal and external) through consistent communication and clear direction.
- Strategize with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to identify operational enhancements based on client needs.
- Support relationship development, and account planning and growth – this includes identifying improvement opportunities through analysis of performance data, tailoring activities to the specific client environment, and achieving targeted sales and revenue.
- Effectively engage with both executive and operational teams. Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, particularly to raise any concerns and proactively recommend solutions.
- Collaborate closely with OnTech support resources (e.g. Project Management, Process Improvement, IT, Training, Billing, etc) to deliver programs on-time and on-budget.
Through DISH and OnTech Smart Services, we have:
- An In-Home Services Team that ranked #1 in customer service by J.D. Power and Associates, meaning partners want to work with us due to our high-quality standards.
- Successfully partnered with clients (e.g. Google, Ring, ADT), to diversify our base of business by providing a “field service as a service” offering.
- Endless opportunity within a Fortune 250 company.
- Boldly disrupted business to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends.
- A long history of leading technological innovation.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in consultative sales, account management and/or project management.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, and the ability to cultivate and manage senior-level relationships, within medium and large organizations.
- Proficiency in account planning, an understanding of territory management, and knowledge of the sales process life cycle (from prospecting to close).
- Intrapreneurial Spirit - Pioneering a new business within a well-established business.
- Thrives within a high-growth, fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with superior written and verbal communication.
- The ability to skillfully deliver presentations with (c-level) contract decision makers.
- A passion for technology and strong computer skills.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to adapt to client and business needs.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.