Our mission is to protect life.
We're out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We'll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It's a big mission, but it's one we'll pursue relentlessly every single day.
- Engage with your customers through regular calls, business reviews and daily needs
- Monitor and manage adoption metrics to ensure customers are utilizing the full Axon platform
- Create success plans for your customers and document customer progress toward established goals and results
- Manage escalations closely, acting as the quarterback for all critical issues and ensuring multiple internal teams are aligned
- Communicating major milestones and updates to Sr. Leadership on a regular basis
- Work closely with Axon's marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon's product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer's environment
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' working in a customer-facing role and 2+ years working with Enterprise-level customers
- Strong project management skills with a proven system for tracking multiple customer requests, issues and strategic plans
- A proven track record of leading process improvements within large organizations
- Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.