Own the customer engagements including: process and pilot management, deal qualification, account management and negotiation.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for large Enterprise organizations
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Customer Success) to lead complex sales process
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- You will acquire a deep understanding of the TestGrid's product in addition to the client’s needs to ensure we are a good match for them.
- You will build target prospect lists and craft successful email and phone campaigns.
- Directly manage a team of Outbound Sales Development Representatives to generate qualified meetings with decision makers across the Enterprise market segment
- Own and drive execution of outbound pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue produced across the Enterprise market segment.
- Develop and execute new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts that will be scaled across the Sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Enablement teams to develop Sales led growth strategies.
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Build and coach high-performing SDRs to be testgrid.io’s next exceptional Account Executives
- Drive adoption of TestGrid’s platform among companies offering web and mobile products
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make TestGrid a favored company with which to partner
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans
- 5+ years of experience in selling SaaS, Enterprise Software and understanding of full-cycle enterprise sales
- Experience and track record of closing software license deals
- SaaS sales or account management experience
- Great at leading a team, while also confident being an army of one
- Proficiency with Hubspot, Google Suite, Zoom, etc.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- You have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated success in motivating, mentoring, and managing teams.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $54.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30305: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19