ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SALES REP)
The Account Executive will work closing with Marketing, Business Development and Customer Support representatives to market and grow the sales pipeline. The Account Executive is a relationship-oriented sales professional who completes rigorous prospect customer follow up and takes on responsibility for selling with integrity ensuring Fullbay provides value to customers through the sales cycle.
Job at a Glance:
Account Executive (Sales Rep)
Reports to (Job Title)
Director of Sales
% of Travel
Job Titles Supervised
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows up promptly with the leads that SDRs or BDRs send over.
- Understands customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and authority and confidentiality communicating Fullbay’s value proposition
- Delivers quality tailored demonstrations of Fullbay to prospects based on their needs and priorities
- Supplements pipeline with lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Documents various details like customer profiles, responses, and next steps
- Prioritizes opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Meets or exceeds individual and team monthly quota.
- Becomes an expert on our technology and Fullbay target markets.
- Collaborates with the team to improve our processes and add efficiencies for the team.
- Strives to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Adapts to changes in process - we are always testing new ideas
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Service experience preferred
- Two (2) to Five (5) years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting experience;
- Experience with Outreach or Salesforce.com preferred.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Comfortable with prior experience in a commission based position driven by monthly quotas (able to handle meeting and exceeding monthly quotas and handling rejections).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced SaaS Environment.
- Experience using Sales engagement tools: Outreach, Sales Loft, Chorus.ai,Salesforce, Yesware, (we use Outreach and Salesforce).
- Track record of success and over-achievement (in work or school based setting)
- Must be self motivated and a team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring others to do great work.
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff).
- Excellent communications and persuasive skills (both written and verbal), includes communicating on the phone, over email, and in-person.
- Ability to think on one’s feet to creatively solve our prospects’ business needs
- Must have a positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best
- Attention to Detail, Strong organization and time management skills and ability to work independently is a must.
- Able to travel up to 25%
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions, which may include warm, hot or cold temperatures, and the noise level is usually moderate. Work is performed in a temperature controlled environment office environment or travel via vehicle. While performing the duties of this job, the employees must be able to
- Perform work primarily in a temperature controlled office environment or travel via vehicle with a moderate noise level.
- Sit for long periods of time (duration of work shift 8-10 hours)
- Use a computer, phone, copier and other office equipment consistently throughout the course of a work day (8-10 hours)
- Lift and carry objects up to 25 pounds on occasion
- Occasionally to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, bend, stoop, twist, lift, reach, push, pull, grasp, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, grasp, talk, hear, and walk during the course of employment.
- Walk 20% of the time, stand 20% of the time and sit 60% of the time while performing duties in this job.
- Possess specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Handle exposure to weather conditions prevalent at the time, which may include warm,, hot, or cold temperatures
- Travel for business purposes on occasion up to 25%