Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
Drives E2E software quality in the agile team through establishing and promoting best-in-class quality engineering processes, standards and tools, as well as providing guidance to other QAs to improve the overall user experience
- Understands the overall testing strategy and promotes test automation frameworks and best practices in the agile team
- Supports the automated functional and non-functional tests by leveraging and extending testing frameworks as required
- Validates product requirements are met through the execution of test cases utilizing various test types including functional, exploratory, and integration
- Performs regression testing as necessary utilizing a risk-based approach
- Tracks defects & raises them to the team to prioritize & resolve
- Participates in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives to update progress, and surface and resolve impediments
- Contribute to continuous improvement process of overall QA practices
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in software testing & automation and/or performance load testing
- Basic understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
- Knowledge of open source tools such as Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, and/or similar test automation tools
- Knowledge of performance testing and monitoring tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, Perfmon
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience with DOM applications (IBM Sterling, Manhattan, etc..)
- Experience in the Sales Domain
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July and August 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OURASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.