Looking for a great new opportunity? We invite you to join our growing, dynamic and always innovating team at Pandell as our newest Sales Account Executive! We are seeking a self-motivated, results-driven individual to join our energetic Sales team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with corporate selling skills and ideally understand IT applications for Oil & Gas, utilities and the pipeline industries.
Remote Work: Due to COVID 19, our office is temporarily working remotely.
What skills do you need?
- Hunter mentality with a passion for sales.
- Business understanding of Oil & Gas, utility, pipeline, and renewable energy sectors.
- Extensive network of energy industry contacts from the business and information technology communities.
- IT background experience with land & financial applications would be an asset.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining major accounts.
- Self-directed and results-driven personality that thrives on achieving monthly-quarterly-annual sales goals.
- Willing and eager to learn the Pandell product suite in order to best position our solutions.
- Flexible to travel to destinations in the USA.
- A strong presenter with professional communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Team-oriented in working with our software teams.
- Focused on delivering the best solutions to customers and effectively resolving issues.
- Perform business development and sales activities including customer needs assessments, lead qualification, sales calls, product demonstrations, and contract closing.
- Meet with existing clients to foster and maintain strong customer relationships, gather feedback, and look for new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets outlined by the company.
- Manage the contract signing and license monitoring process associated with each client.
- Work with strategic partners and alliances.
- 5+ year’s experience in sales of business software / IT Solutions
- You must live in the Houston, Texas area. This in an in-office position.
All the extras:
- Flexible hours / casual work environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Fully stocked kitchen (never pack your lunch again!)
- Games room & lounge area
- Rebates towards personal fitness and electronics purchases
- Casual dress code
- Shared Community Cards