Physician’s Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for Weight Loss Clinic
Do you love helping to motivate people? Do you want to contribute to the success of others? Are you passionate about helping people through their weight loss journey?
If so, consider joining our team as a Provider.
Options Medical Weight Loss is the nation’s premier weight loss clinic, offering over 19 different prescription and non-prescription programs, which we customize to meet the needs of each individual patient. We even have our own line of food! We serve communities in Illinois, Arizona, Ohio, and Florida, and are rapidly expanding.
Our Providers specialize in delivering exceptional care through assessing patient eligibility for Options medications and programs.
· Conducting physical examinations, both in person and virtually.
· Documenting patient progress.
· Ordering and reviewing laboratory results.
· Prescribing and dispensing medications.
· Performing blood draws and triages as needed.
· Managing inventory of controlled substances and other medications.
· Obtaining and reviewing patient medical history relevant to their weight loss goals.
· Providing training to staff as needed.
· Adhering to all HIPAA and OSHA protocols.
· Aspiration to help patients achieve their weight loss targets.
· Enjoy educating and motivating others.
· Ability to perform phlebotomy (Required).
· Valid State APRN or PA license (Required)
· Controlled substance and DEA license (Required. Options will assist in obtaining).
· Obesity Medicine Certification (Preferred).
· Competitive pay
· Paid Time Off
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
nurse practitioner, physician assistant, medical, registered nurse, nurse, prescribe, medication, phlebotomy, blood draw, injections, bloodwork, reception, administrative, office, clerical, health, nutrition, wellness, fitness, specialist, public health, health sciences, community wellness, lifestyle, medicine, accountability, vitamin, supplement, med spa, sales, leader, motivator, goal, inspiration, inspire, diet.
Pay: $97,000 – $112,500
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $97,000.00 - $112,500.00 per year
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- One location