COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are actively recruiting for a Commercial Lines Account Manager with General Business experience to join the InterWest team. This role is responsible for enhancing and solidifying client relationships by providing exceptional customer service with a focus on client retention. The Commercial Lines Account Manager also provides high level support to producers, is professional, self-motivated and driven.
This position can be based in our Truckee, CA or Reno, NV offices. Aegis Insurance Markets is an InterWest Insurance Services LLC Affiliate.
InterWest has been a trusted insurance partner since 1910. Our clients' financial growth and security is our top priority. InterWest understands that as the insurance world evolves and competition intensifies, the need for innovative thinking increases. We continue to develop new creative insurance solutions for our clients and more effective work processes and tools for our employees. Our structure is based on successful teamwork, both internally and with our external partners. We have one strong unifying vision, which is to make InterWest the best and most professional organization it can be.
Develops effective client relationships by:
· Maintaining consistent and continuous communication with assigned clients.
· Providing prompt and courteous service and assistance to clients as needed.
· Meeting or exceeding the customer service expectations of clients in accordance with agency standards and workflows.
· Providing needed information and resolving problems for clients.
Performs account administration by:
· Handles all aspects of new business and renewal marketing, including new business set up & application preparation, renewal application preparation, policy research, submitting to and receiving quotes from carriers, and review of quotes received
· Maintaining current and accurate customer databases and files.
· Manages account processing, including but not limited to preparing proposals, ordering policies, ID cards, certificates, invoicing, premium financing and processing policies.
· Understanding or determining the reasons for account cancellations or potential cancellations to prevent reoccurrences or missed opportunities to save an account.
· Resolving issues relating to accounting or client billing.
Ensures the accuracy and value of service to clients by:
· Maintaining competency and knowledge of client data including policy information, significant dates and deadlines, and changes to client records.
· Escalating client issues or advising the Supervisor on client issues as appropriate.
· Participating in seminars and other training to maintain required skill levels and enhance job and industry knowledge.
Meets annual continuing education requirements for renewal of Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License.
Performs other duties as requested by the Commercial Lines Supervisor and / or Commercial Lines Senior Manager.
· 2 years general business/account management experience
· Education – High school diploma required; some college level coursework preferred
· Excellent prioritization skills and organization skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Required Certification – Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Reno, NV 89501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Property & Casualty License (Required)
- One location