Creativity Meets Sustainability. Lucciare is disrupting the countertop and natural stone industry, with our European-inspired, eco-conscious and SUSTAINABLY made countertops that capture the natural brilliance of stone and one of the only made with recyclable materials on the market.
We are a small company and are looking for someone who wants to help build something amazing!
- You are passionate about the environment and the world, wanting to make it a better place and work for a sustainable company!
- You want to be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and be more than just a number!
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working past a written job description.
- You enjoy building something new and seeing the impact your work has.
- You enjoy the hunt of finding a new customer and closing deals.
What you will be doing…
The Territory Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new customer relationships and directly selling available products to Fabricators in the engineered and natural stone surfaces industry in the assigned territory.
- Researches and identifies new clients (fabricators) in assigned geography to focus on developing new relationships.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospective clients and attempt to turn them into clients.
- Secures new opportunities with Kitchen and Bath dealers to display samples and drive sales
- Updates sales status and CRM activity, including customer tracking, maintaining, analyzing, pipeline activity and pending deals daily.
- Provides stellar customer service by responding to customer inquiries and requests, including ensuring all customer issues are dealt with proactively and effectively, escalating issues to management, as needed.
- Prepares sales orders and sends orders to the client for approval and processing and follows up with the client to ensure paperwork is completed promptly.
- Executes timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports and assigned projects.
- Collaborates with management to improve marketing materials and sales decks as needed.
- This job requires about 90% travel (via car) in the assigned geography (typically up to 300 miles), with an occasional overnight.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience in a new business development role, ideally 2 or more years' experience in stone or fabricated surface industry.
- Must possess a valid US driver's license and clean driving record.