Job DescriptionAosom is a leader in outdoor equipment, home goods, pet supplies and more and we want you to help us grow.
The Customer Service Representative, in collaboration with the Customer Service Manager (CSM) and CS Lead (CSL), conducts customer service operating functions to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Helps facilitate inter-department operations by performing the following essential functions.
What You'll Do
As a Customer Service Rep for Aosom, you would be taking care of tasks that help ensure a positive customer experience, including but not limited to: taking calls, engaging customers in chat, engaging customer in email, following up on daily order maintenance duties to ensure orders are processed on-time daily and to help Aosom keep in great standing with their marketplace businesses partners.
This is normally an in-office position, but due to COVID-19, it is temporarily a work-from-home position until we return to the office.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Time off benefits to help you strike a healthy work/life integration
- 401k Plan with a 4% employer match
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program opportunity
- Employee Discount on product
- Company celebrations that occur throughout the year
Aosom participates in E-Verify