Renotag helps homeowners jumpstart their renovation and home improvement projects. We streamline the entire pre-construction process — outlining the scope of work, getting an estimate, and hiring a home pro — bringing a process that usually takes 2-3 months down to less than 1 day.
As a result, Home Improvement Professionals get the highest quality leads available anywhere in the industry.
Summary: The sales representative is responsible to grow and develop relationships with home renovation professionals located within an assigned geographic territory.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with potential customers within specific territory
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products and services
- Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products and services to overcome these factors
- Onboard, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customers
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of related industry experience; Home renovations, construction, home builders
- Minimum 1 year of outside B2B sales experience
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Intermediate computer proficiency.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Confidence and motivation to work toward targets
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well alone or within a team
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
Reference ID: RT—Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$106,495.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Home Improvement: 1 year (preferred)