We are currently seeking a knowledgeable Pre-Sales Engineer to join our #OneTeam in our Ceres, CA location.
Epic IO Technologies is an international technology-focused company providing the most innovative, IoT, AI, and wireless connectivity solutions for the public and private sector. As #OneTeam, we bring together some of the best technology offerings on the market with our IntelliSite and Broad Sky Networks operating units. This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels collaboration and ongoing innovation. We use equal parts innovation, quality and reliability to create comprehensive, solution driven product offerings for our customers. Learn more about us at www.epicio.com.
Why join the Epic team?
- Bring your skills and knowledge to an innovative and growing work place
- Work and collaborate with a team who has become one of the best in the industry
- Use industry-leading technology and the best tools available to ensure success
- Work in a stable industry with strong growth potential
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Excellent training
- Great work environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
What you'll be doing:
The Inside Pre-Sales Engineer will assist the Epic Technology team in solving our hardest customer problems and closing our largest enterprise deals. In this role, you’ll be partnering with the enterprise sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately support the business close.
· Responsible for the development of customer proposals, solution design and ROI calculation.
· Translate customer requests to engineering deliverables.
· Solve complex operational, and technical process challenges.
· Manage relationship with customer engineering departments.
· Assist in aggregating customer demand for new features in our core product(s), translate customer needs into complex technical solutions.
· Frequent travel to customer sites to collect detailed requirements.
· Delivers demos, trials, proofs-of-concepts
· Leads knowledge transfer sessions to educate customers and partners with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Strong in knowledge sharing and contributing to the wider team.
What you'll need:
· At least 3 years of experience in a pre-sales engineer or similar role
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or an Associate’s degree with equivalent experience
· Proficient in O365 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
· Highly organized, ability to problem solve and customer centric.
· Demonstrated experience of building, deploying, or designing complex automation solutions.
· Excellent communication and strong conflict resolution skills.
· Thorough understanding of ROI calculation, data analysis, factory optimization.
· Experience working cross-departmentally with sales, success, product, engineering and DevOps team individual contributors and leaders.
Nice to have:
· Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field
· Experience in the AI and IoT technologies.
· Knowledge of ConnectWise is a plus.
· Bi-lingual, especially fluent in Spanish, is a plus.
· Experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective SOWs that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
Epic IO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location