- PhD or equivalent Master's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- 2+ years of experience of building and deploying machine learning models for business applications.
- Be apart of a growing and vibrant team of scientists, economists engineers, analysts, and business partners.
- Use Amazon's large-scale computing and data resources to generate deep understandings of our customers, and products.
- Build models to generate recommendations and run them as large scale A/B tests directly on the retail website.
- Design, implement, and deliver novel solutions to some of Amazon's oldest problems.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Avid personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact.
- Extensive experience applying theoretical models in an applied environment.