Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and energetic sales professional with demonstrated sales success and a passion for building customer relationships? If so, our AWS alliance is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive who has the confidence and ability to (1) negotiate and close agreements with clients and (2) support new customers through our onboarding process. Our Sales Executives must be driven to exceed performance objectives in fast-paced environments, excited about being positioned right in the middle of the exploding cloud-based economy, and eager to develop and maintain a highly desired knowledge of AWS solutions.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as the sales lead throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
As a Sales Executive you will lead:
- Sales Support
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Develop organized and differentiated go to market activities
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
- Lead preparations for formal sales meetings and orals for qualified opportunities
- Identify and align appropriate AWS resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining "win" themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/orals materials preparation, and participating in the orals session as appropriate
- Support pre-sales efforts leveraging depth of product knowledge / product demonstrations tailored to client environment
- Industry Expansion and Relationship Building
- Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities
- Identify key relationships across the industry which would benefit the AWS and develop plans to cultivate those relationships
- Utilize AWS eminence - including thought-ware, events, trainings, conferences, and memberships - to build and enhance relationships
- Market offering Support
- Support AWS leadership in developing account and practice plans during the annual planning process
- Participate in AWS leadership calls and in-person meetings, and assist with planning and preparation as needed
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of consulting and/or selling consulting related services to complex clients
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience
- Selling offerings that are built on at least one of the public cloud computing services ( Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud and integrating across cloud applications and cloud types (public, private, hybrid)
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on cloud platforms
- Understanding cloud environment performance, including metrics such as usage and costs, application performance, and business-specific analytics, as well as implementing cost-control strategies
- Leveraging modern programming methodologies and frameworks such as Agile and Scrum
- Selling Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS or PaaS)
- Functional understanding of cloud architecture and value drivers for adopting the cloud
- Managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions, with an emphasis on database (SQL & NoSQL), ETL, or business intelligence
- Independently developing and securing relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR/year and experience on averaging 8+ face-to-face meetings/week
- Managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry group
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.