The Customer Service Specialist I works with clients and their applicants to facilitate accuracy and timely resolution to their requests. Individuals in this role respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail or instant chat. Each request must be handled professionally and in a timely manner, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, and/or online live chat.
- Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues
- Handle routine support activities such explain results (for a credit report, driving record, etc.) to clients or applicants, instruct users on entry into online applications, perform ad hoc data entry, build reports, perform basic account administration functions, make requests for additional items to support an investigation, distribute mail and faxes, and other functions as assigned
- Provide great customer service to ensure every contact feels they are important.
- Ensure adherence to Guidelines, regulations and processes where applicable while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Identify and send new sales leads (such as current client referrals) to a Business Development Manager.
H.S. Diploma Required Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service/Retail/Service OR 2 Years in Background Screening or other regulated industry
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar. ??? Typing at 30 WPM
- Listening Skills
- Strict Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
Knowledge & Skill:
- Entry level for support roles with no or very little prior experience.
- Works on simple and repetitive routines in standardized work.
- Acquiring basic skills of basic routine operations, following step-by-step procedures requiring little or no previous experience.
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
- All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)