Forethought has raised over $10M in VC funding from top-investors including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Village Global (the venture firm backed by Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Reid Hoffman), and the CEOs of Robinhood, Front, and Carta. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt - the world's most prestigious startup competition - and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
We are tackling a growing $30B+ market, fueled by the global demand for automation, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there (current team includes Harvard, MIT, Forbes 30 under 30, Shark Tank, etc. alums). We're looking for a world-class Customer Success Manager to join our team to shape the future of customer experience for SaaS companies, where care is not only mandatory but also measurable.
- Own renewal opportunities from start to finish, as our team is small and growing
- Guide our customers to achieve the highest value from Forethought’s products and services
- Identify areas of expansion and upgrades where Forethought can further help customers solve their business problems
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Create and deliver weekly to monthly reports to highlight customer successes and provide on-going recommendations for further optimization
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to Forethought team to shape product development as well as to ensure our products continuously add value to customers
- Connect with customers via weekly/monthly meetings and regular business reviews to continue to better understand your customers and partner with them to solve problems, develop goals, and identify trends
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product, and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Identify growth opportunities and work with the Sales teams to engage accounts and ultimately enter into a greater evaluation of the Forethought solution
- Ensure effective onboarding and training for users of Forethought’s products
Who You Are (Skills)
- Empathetic: You are in-tune with how others around you are feeling, and you feel compelled to respond to those emotions in a way that makes them feel cared for.
- Open and Effective Communicator: You’re a great listener and observer as well as a great deliverer of your message.
- Relationship Builder: You care about people beyond their job titles, and you want and can build a meaningful relationship with them for many years to come.
- Data Minded: You’re able to collect, analyze, and make business recommendations with data.
- Product Feedback: We’re a customer-centric company, which means our product roadmap is driven by customer feedback. You’re able to track trends across customers to help the product team to continuously improve our current products.
- Project Manager: You are responsible for all renewals for your customers, so you need to be able to keep track of priorities to help customers derive the most value out of Forethought’s products and services.
- Team Player: You have a track record of collaboratively delivering results with cross-functional teams.
- Humble: Your customer instincts are matched by your low ego and willingness to problem-solve with others.
- Problem Solver: You’re a creative thinker who loves implementing simple and elegant solutions that solve real customer issues.
What You’ll Need (Requirements)
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years in customer success/experience or customer-facing roles in SaaS
- An interest in AI / Machine Learning / NLPStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, create insights, and present those findings to customers effectively
- Bonus: You’ve had experience working in a customer-facing role in enterprise SaaS