We are looking to expand our team of Product Support Engineers who will provide Level1 & Level 2 support to our Enterprise Customers using VIDIZMO products and Services either on SaaS or On-Premise.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies across the globe and is recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Our developed systems empower our customers to deliver Live as well as On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content as well as perform Video and Audio Analysis using Machine Learning.
- Fully understand VIDIZMO Products and Services, to be able to provide support to the Customers
- Solving technical product issues of our customers, resellers & personnel & communicate directly with them using the phone, ticketing system & remote tools
- Ensure SLA is met for the tickets reported by the Customers by promptly responding and excellent communication
- Develop, Maintain and Update expert knowledge of the VIDIZMO (www.vidizmo.com) product suite
- Educate users on all functions and features of the VIDIZMO product line
- Escalating bugs and issues in Product to Engineering
- Remain fully aware of the upcoming releases involving new features as well as bug fixes
- Support Deployment and Implementation team as necessary
- Provide Product Training to Customers as needed
- Hands-on experience on Azure or AWS
- Has a good understanding of Web Applications, Databases, Virtualization, Networking, OS, and Cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with Web Servers, DNS, CA, Firewalls/Proxy, Directory Services, Identity Providers, SSO, etc.
- Can use various illustration tools to design network and system diagrams
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Video, Encoding, Streaming, CDNs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell Scripting, Azure DevOps, SQL/T-SQL Scripting, Containerization.
Qualification: BS/MS in CS or IT, Microsoft Azure and/or AWS Certifications
Experience: 2-8 years in System or Cloud Engineering/Administration
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA
Benefits: Medical Facility, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund, Performance Bonus