(This is a REMOTE Role)
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering PT private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally through Physical Therapy and other natural solutions instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
Breakthrough is the leader in business growth for Physical Therapy private practices through marketing services and business coaching. Our clients have an average annual practice growth rate of 33%. Every month, our system drives over 10,000 direct access patients into our member practices.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
This position will be responsible for identifying new sales prospects, developing and executing email and call plans, and setting meetings for Account Executives after new leads are qualified.
- Represent our company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound and outbound leads and inquiries
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Schedule appointments for Account Executives
- Hold engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound and outboard leads
- 1-2 year B2B software sales experience with experience in outbound lead generation
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Experience with CRM solutions (i.e. Salesforce) and Sales Engagement Tools (i.e. Salesloft)
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don't have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner's Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.