At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Join us on our exciting journey shaping the future of drug development as Cytel ushers in new era of optimized clinical trial design with launch of Solara™
We are seeking a Director, Global Software Sales as Cytel’s first Solara North America Sales lead to join our high growth, fast paced and dynamic software sales team.
You are responsible for evangelising the Solara vision and growing the client base by working alongside existing account teams to set and deliver the Solara sales strategy in high potential clients.
You will work closely with the broader commercial teams (Key Account Managers, Software BDs, Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success & Cytel’s Executive Leadership) as an internal and external subject matter expert/trusted advisor to deeply understand clients unique company challenges in order to drive individual sales pursuits as well as the the implementation of Cytel’s Go-To-Market strategy for Solara.
Some of Your Main Responsibilities And Deliverables Will Include
- Build and execute sales strategies to meet/exceed the Solara sales quotas and business objectives year after year.
- Competitively position the Solara platform value and capabilities to multiple stakeholders in Pharma R&D functions
- In high priority clients, directly manage the end to end Solara sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Teams, Consultants, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Product Teams
- Mentor the sales team on complex SaaS engagements to excel at winning new Solara clients
- Analyze and understand customer needs and trends and shaping the Solara sales strategy accordingly
What we are looking for
Proven experience of selling SaaS technology solutions within the Healthcare and Life Science’s industry
- Successful history of new business sales, with the ability to drive consistent delivery against revenue targets
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage target accounts to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Exceptional collaboration skills with different internal teams; ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including Board Members and CxO
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of SaaS Sales
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references.
- University Degree
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development through the launch of the Solara platform
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel’s history with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
- Freedom to design and own your go-to market strategy and leverage the best and brightest minds in the industry
At Cytel, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.