Primary Location: 13737 Noel Rd, Mobile, AL, US
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202103458_52480572
Xtime, a Cox Automotive Brand is hiring a Senior Performance Consultant. This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Senior Performance Consultant is expected to build and maintain relationships with external clients and ensure customers needs are the driving force behind priorities, decision and activities in order to ensure client retention and product utilization.
The Senior Performance Consultant is responsible for consulting on Xtimes product suite to include Schedule, Inspect, Engage and Invite through client engagements driving utilization.
This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
What Youll Do
- Responsible for external client retention by working independently to effectively managing the progress and results of each accounts assigned within their portfolio.
- Provide proactive customer relationship management as primary point of contact post-implementation of Xtimes product(s)
- Maintain expected level of client engagements on both a monthly & quarterly level in an effort to drive product performance & minimize potential client churn risk
- Conduct virtual & in-dealership consultative efforts to ensure Xtime product(s) are configured to customer processes
- Assist in the training of various functionality afforded to enterprise customers through Xtimes product(s) as requested
- Provide L2/L3 technical support to enterprise customers as requested
- Provide consultative summaries to dealership management outlining tasks completed, established action items and analysis of process opportunities to drive client product utilization & benefits.
- Act as an enterprise customer and dealership advocate within Xtime
- Ability to manage and track travel requirements in compliance with enterprise customer guidelines, as well as COX Automotive guidelines, where applicable
- Develop and facilitate all enterprise level regional and/or district dealer group presentations, as requested
- Represent Xtime and/or COX Automotive at National dealer and/or industry conferences, as requested by management
- Develop and present ongoing business best practices workshops to internal OE Performance Management colleagues. Workshops to occur once per quarter.
- Act as point of escalation for dealership customer accounts identified as high churn risk
- Participate in evaluation and interview process for all new OE Performance Management candidates as openings become available
- Maintain top level performance across established OE PM disciplines while maintaining a book of business churn rate at or below Performance Management benchmark
- As Sr. Performance Consultant, one must engage in four (4) joint virtual client engagements per month in an advisory capacity with fellow team members to drive effective, value added engagements. Such mentoring efforts will be documented and submitted to the Sr. Consultants direct Manager on a monthly basis
- All other duties as assigned.
Whats In It For You?
- As a dynamite Xtime Sr. Performance Consultant, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly-sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top sales people. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options Our Benefits Summary.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement and more.
50% Travel Expected. As a remote team member overnight travel will be expected to client sites and work events.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $54,000 - 75,500. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
- At least 5 years Automotive Industry experience within an OEM (e.g. Chrysler, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Hyundai, etc.), dealer group(s), regional group(s), dealership(s), and/or industry vendor(s) to previously listed entities
- BS/BA in related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years working directly with dealerships; preferably in an advisory or account management capacity
- Demonstrated success in behavioral and process change across automotive dealership personnel strongly preferred
- Comprehensive variable and fixed operations understanding of dealership processes with regard to operational readiness within both the enterprise and dealership
- Working knowledge of one or more DMS systems (desirable)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
- Sensitivity and patience when working with customers
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to work nearly autonomously as this is a remote position
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Ability to travel approximately 50% although exact amount may vary, travel consists of in market and overnight.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.